Lurig View is a family run Bed and Breakfast situated in Glenariffe, the Queen of the Nine Glens of Antrim and the most beautiful of all the Glens. It is known as the Queen of the Nine Glens because of its unique formation created by a glacier and complimented by its outstanding scenery. It is a tranquil, safe and friendly environment suitable for visitors of all ages.
Glenariffe has many local attractions including a beautiful beach visited by all in the summer months and enjoyed by local people all year round, and waterfalls where visitors can walk up to the adjoining Forest Park or down to the connecting river. Locals and visitors alike enjoy the local amenities, which includes traditional music and craic in public houses and fine restaurants.
- Ensuite Rooms
- Free Wireless internet in all rooms.
- Tea and Coffee facilities in all rooms.
- TV and DVD Lounge area available.
- Accessible for those with limited mobility.
- Packed lunches available on request.
- Secure storage available for bikes/motorcycles.
- Drying facilities for walkers and bikers.
- Off road private parking.
- Walkers and cyclists welcome.
- Rural setting.
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board (N.I.T.B.) Approved.
- Welcome Host Certified.
- Euros accepted.
- 5 minute drive from Cushendall
- 15 minute drive from Carnlough
- 15 minute drive from Cushendun
- 30 minute drive from Ballycastle
Our B&B is close to locations where
the Game of Thrones was filmed - Cushendun Caves, Ballintoy
Harbour & Dark Hedges
Proprietor: Rose Ward
T: 028 21771618